AFFORDABLE ENERGY PROJECT FINANCING
As a public instrumentally of the State of Maryland, the Maryland Clean Energy Center partners with governments, institutions, nonprofit organizations, and business entities to achieve favorable economics in energy project transactions. The Maryland Clean Energy Capital Program (MCAP) can provide projects with access to lower cost capital and an advantageous finance structure.
ACCESS TO CAPITAL FOR ENERGY SOLUTIONS
Sample project scopes include:
- Energy Efficiency Measures
- Energy Resiliency Measures
- Mechanical Equipment Upgrades
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Renewable Energy Production
- (Solar, Wind, Biomass)
- Micro Grids / Islanded Generation
View MCAP Case Studies, for examples of real projects in Maryland.
For more information about MCAP financing options, please contact Wyatt Shiflett, Director of Finance Programs at 301-314-6063.