The Maryland Clean Energy Center's Connecting to the Energy Economy Speaker Series brings together speakers and stakeholders, with a focus on current events in the evolving energy economy.
The 2022 series will feature weekly webinar programs from September 13 – October 25, highlighting a wide range of topics:
• Environmental Justice in the Energy Sector
• Energy Related Tax Considerations
• Energy Storage
• Energy Resilience
• Energy Master Planning
• Macro Grids
• Micro Grids
• Solar Technologies
• Solar Siting
• Building Efficiency & Performance Standards
• Facility Maintenance & Operation
• Carbon Reduction & Net Zero Emissions Strategies
Program descriptions and registration information will be available, soon.