Program Recordings Now Available for the 2022 Series!
Brought to you by the Maryland Clean Energy Center, these FREE webinars feature significant and current topics, with an impressive assembly of panelists offering information for those who want to enable resilient operations and decarbonize facilities and fleets.
Scheduled sessions will address the programs, policies, and initiatives that could redefine and further the advancement of clean energy generation, facilitate environmental justice for disadvantaged consumers, and encourage access to incentives and financing strategies to assist in implementation- including the Energy as a Service model.
- Macro Meets Micro in the Grid of the Future
- Hardening Operations of Critical Infrastructure: Energy Storage & Renewable Generation for Resilience
- Shifting to a Zero Emissions Fleet: Infrastructure Planning, Financing & Management
- Solar Technologies & Removing Roadblocks to Implementation
- Environmental Justice in the Energy Sector
- Carbon Reduction Strategies and the Potential for Net Zero Emission Credits
- Solutions to Achieve Building Energy Performance Standards
- Master Energy Plan Design & Implementation for Facility Maintenance & Operation